Experience Vancouver Island’s first Board Yoga class!
Connecting movement with the breath in an entirely new way - blending traditional yoga asana (poses) and breathing with stand up paddle boarding will challenge your core strength and provide you with yoga practice like you've never experienced before.
During an asana you are concentrating on staying afloat, incorporating breath and proper postural alignment, and maintaining connection with the nature that surrounds you, it’s virtually impossible to think about the future, past or any anxieties that may have occupied your thoughts before the practice.
From tranquil peaceful moments of quietness on the still waters - to energetic classes where Mother Nature chooses our challenges and requires that we are flexible enough to go with the flow; this is like no other yoga class you've ever attended and will keep you coming back for more.
All classes are taught by qualified yoga instructors: Bloom Yoga and Random Acts of Yoga
This unique package includes a brief SUP lesson followed by a guided traditional yoga practice for a full mind/body workout.
Classes are limited to 14 students. NO STAND UP PADDLING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We offer 10% off groups of six or seven participants for our yoga sessions. Invite your family and friends for some awesome time on the water!
15 minute SUP warm-up and 1-hour yoga class: $25.50/session and $20 student rate. With the purchase of a 5 pack you will receive a credit towards a SUP rental of $30.
(starting on Friday, May 31st)
Sunday's at 2 pm with Suze
- 4 people/session minimum
- Sessions will be adjusted to best suit the group based on level of paddling and level of yoga
- Sessions must be pre-booked and pre-paid.
- Exceptions will be made if individuals would like to pay by cash or cheque, on-site. Invoices will be produced for any group bookings.
- All students must be 12 years of age and accompanied with an adult.
- No refunds on sessions. In the case of inclement weather an alternate date for your lesson will be provided, Pacifica will do it's best to accommodate all clients by offering alternate dates/times in order to fulfill your session booking.
- Cancellation of a booking must be done within 24 hours prior to session.
- Layered clothing that is comfortable and appropriate for the weather (shorts, t-shirts, bathing suit or long stretch pants, long sleeve t-shirt with wind jacket and wind pants). For the cooler weather hats and gloves are also great to have on. Wetsuits are available if required.
- A change of clothing is recommended as you 'may' get wet.
- Keep it simple...bring nothing and leave all electronics on shore
If you have any other questions don't hesistate to call, email or come into the shop in person.